2009年2月22日日曜日

22th sun

Today, I went to the Manly beach.

Beach is so cool!!I think that beach is the best place in Sydney.
Our meeting time was 11:00.we got there by a ferry.
We took the ferry about 30 minutes,then we get to there.
According to the weather forecast , today was be rainy.
But fortunately,it was fine.We can saw beautiful sky.
We bought beachball and drinks and foods near the beach.
I was impressed with the beach.
we coud see clear sea and beautiful beach!!
We enjoyed the beach all day.we played the beach volleyball and tag in the sea.
Everyone loved the manly beach.today was wonderful dayfor us!!
We will go to the Manly beach on sunday again.
I'm lookind forword going there.

1 件のコメント:

  1. First I saw you saying "Beach is cool!" I read the water is cold, but that's not the case. I almost envy you now. I also want to tell you that it's been raining in Japan for these days. Enjoy the sunshine and nice weather.

    Takashi Kosaka

    返信削除