2009年2月26日木曜日

26th Thurs

Today, I went the Macquarie University Library. It was much more larger than Rikkyo University Library. They have much more books than we have. They have much more desks to study than we have.
In addition, Macquarie University Library has one feature that Rikkyo Library does not have. In Macquarie Library, there is some space for group-studying. We can study with my frinds, and we can talk with them when I have a question.
Even if there are many garbages like paper, many books were unavailable because librarians were putting them in order, and Macquarie Library looked unrefined, but it was useful.
written by Yuichi Kawashima

1 件のコメント:

  1. When I was a graduate student, I studied in a library for a long time. It was huge and quiet. I could really concentrate on my reading. Your comment reminded me of my those days.

    Takashi Kosaka

    返信削除